Kerala, often referred to as "God's Own Country," is a picturesque state located in the southern part of India. With its lush green landscapes, serene backwaters, pristine beaches, and rich cultural heritage, Kerala is a dream destination for travelers seeking a perfect blend of nature and culture. If you're in Singapore and dreaming of a Kerala getaway, you're in luck! There are various Kerala tour packages from Singapore to choose from, catering to different preferences and travel modes.
1. Kerala Tour Packages from Singapore : An Overview - Kerala offers a diverse range of experiences, making it an ideal destination for all types of travelers. From adventurous journeys through the Western Ghats to relaxing houseboat cruises on the backwaters, Kerala has something for everyone. Let's explore the various ways you can embark on a memorable Kerala tour from Singapore:
2. Kerala Tour Packages from Singapore by Train : While there is no direct train route from Singapore to Kerala, you can reach Kerala from Singapore by taking a train to major Indian cities like Chennai or Mumbai and then continuing your journey by train to Kerala. This option is perfect for travelers who want to experience the diverse landscapes of India as they make their way to Kerala.
3. Kerala Tour Packages from Singapore by Bus : Traveling by bus from Singapore to Kerala is not a direct option, but you can explore local bus services within Kerala once you arrive. Kerala boasts a well-connected network of buses, making it easy to move around the state and explore its various attractions.
4. Kerala Tour Packages from Singapore by Flight or Air : The most common and convenient way to reach Kerala from Singapore is by air. Several airlines operate flights from Singapore's Changi Airport to major airports in Kerala, including Cochin International Airport and Trivandrum International Airport. This is the quickest way to kickstart your Kerala adventure.
5. Kerala Family Tour from Singapore : Kerala is a fantastic destination for family vacations. You can choose family-friendly tour packages that include visits to wildlife sanctuaries, hill stations, and family-friendly beaches. Kerala's cultural diversity and natural beauty will leave a lasting impression on family members of all ages.
6. Kerala Couple Tour Packages from Singapore : Kerala's romantic settings, including its tranquil backwaters and scenic hill stations, make it an ideal location for couples. Special couple tour packages often include private houseboat cruises, candlelit dinners, and romantic evenings by the beach.
7. Kerala Senior Citizen Tour Packages from Singapore : Kerala is a senior-friendly destination with its relaxed pace and accessible attractions. Tour packages for senior citizens are designed to offer a comfortable and enjoyable experience, allowing them to explore the state's beauty at their own pace.
8. Kerala Women Tour Packages from Singapore : Women travelers looking to explore Kerala can opt for specialized tour packages designed to ensure their safety and comfort. These packages often include female tour guides and accommodation in women-friendly hotels.
9. Kerala Tourism Office in Singapore : To plan your Kerala tour from Singapore, consider visiting the Kerala Tourism office in Singapore or checking their official website for information on packages, itineraries, and other travel details.
10. Kerala Tourism Development Corporation (KTDC) Tour Packages from Singapore : KTDC offers a wide range of tour packages catering to different interests, from adventure seekers to cultural enthusiasts. You can explore their offerings for a comprehensive Kerala experience.
11. Kerala Tour Operators in Singapore : Numerous travel agencies and tour operators in Singapore specialize in Kerala tours. These experts can assist you in customizing your Kerala trip according to your preferences.
12. Kerala Group Tour Packages from Singapore : Traveling with a group of friends or colleagues? Kerala group tour packages are an excellent way to explore the state together, ensuring a memorable and bonding experience.
In conclusion, Kerala is a destination that promises unforgettable experiences for travelers of all backgrounds and preferences. Whether you're seeking natural beauty, cultural richness, or simply relaxation, Kerala tour packages from Singapore offer a convenient way to explore this gem in the southern part of India. Start planning your Kerala trip today and get ready to immerse yourself in the beauty and charm of "God's Own Country."
Day 1: Kochi : Arrival in Kochi : Arrive at Cochin International Airport from Singapore. Meet and greet by a representative from the luxury tour operator. Transfer to a 5-star hotel in Kochi. Spend the day exploring Kochi's historical sites, such as Fort Kochi, Mattancherry Palace, and the Chinese Fishing Nets. Enjoy a traditional Kathakali dance performance in the evening.
Day 2: Kochi : Kochi Sightseeing : After breakfast, take a city tour of Kochi, visiting attractions like the St. Francis Church, Jewish Synagogue, and the Dutch Palace. Explore the vibrant streets of Fort Kochi and indulge in shopping for handicrafts and spices. In the evening, enjoy a sunset cruise on the backwaters of Kochi. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar : Kochi to Munnar : After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar. Enjoy a scenic drive through the lush tea plantations and rolling hills of Munnar. Check in to a luxurious 5-star resort in Munnar. Spend the evening at leisure, enjoying the amenities and facilities of the resort.Overnight stay at the 5-star resort in Munnar.
Day 4: Munnar : Munnar Exploration : After breakfast, embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit attractions like the Tata Tea Museum, Echo Point, Mattupetty Dam, and the beautiful Eravikulam National Park. Enjoy breathtaking views of the tea gardens and explore the picturesque landscapes of Munnar. Return to the resort for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Thekkady : Munnar to Thekkady : After breakfast, check out from the resort and drive to Thekkady. Check in to a luxurious 5-star hotel or resort in Thekkady. In the afternoon, enjoy a boat ride on Periyar Lake to spot wildlife in the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Visit the spice plantations and indulge in a relaxing Ayurvedic massage. Overnight stay at the 5-star hotel in Thekkady.
Day 6: Kumarakom : Thekkady to Kumarakom : After breakfast, proceed to Kumarakom. Check in to a luxurious 5-star resort in Kumarakom. Spend the day relaxing by the serene backwaters and enjoying the facilities of the resort. Optional activities include a visit to the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary or a sunset cruise on the Vembanad Lake. Overnight stay at Kumarakom.
Day 7: Alleppey Houseboat : Kumarakom to Alleppey Houseboat : After breakfast, check out from the resort and transfer to Alleppey. Board a luxury houseboat for an overnight stay and cruise on the backwaters of Alleppey. Enjoy the picturesque views, delicious Kerala cuisine, and the peaceful ambiance of the backwaters. Overnight stay on the luxury houseboat.
Day 8: Departure : Alleppey to Cochin Airport - Singapore : Disembark from the houseboat after breakfast. Transfer to Cochin International Airport for your departure. Please note that this is a sample itinerary and can be customized based on your preferences, the availability of accommodations, and the duration of your stay. It's recommended to work closely with a tour operator.
1 : Submit your tour plan by clicking the link.
2 : Your enquiry automatically forwarded up to 2 leading tour operators/ advisors in Kerala and your home town.
3 : Tour advisors will contact you through either phone or email for preparing the best tour itinerary as per your budget and duration of stay.
4 : You shall get the tour plan and cost from our recommended tour advisors.
5 : You may opt for the best tour itinerary/advisor as per your wish.
6 : The tour operator will confirm the tour plan and ask you to pay a 25% advance payment. Balance payment you can pay on arrival.
7 : You will get vehicle details and driver details 2 days before arrival.
8 : Our recommended tour operators representative will receive you on arrival at the airport/railway station/bus station.
9 : Your dedicated tour advisor will be available to support you from start to end of your tour.
10 : Our service is absolutely free of cost.
1. How do I get to Kerala from Singapore? You can reach Kerala from Singapore by taking a direct flight to major airports in Kerala, such as Cochin International Airport or Trivandrum International Airport. Flight options are readily available, and the journey is typically convenient.
2. What is the best time to visit Kerala from Singapore? The best time to visit Kerala is during the winter months, from October to February, when the weather is pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities and sightseeing. Avoid the monsoon season (June to September) due to heavy rainfall.
3. Do I need a visa to travel from Singapore to Kerala, India? Yes, Singaporean citizens require a tourist visa to visit Kerala, India. You can apply for an e-visa or a regular tourist visa through the Indian Embassy or Consulate in Singapore.
4. Are there any vaccinations required before traveling to Kerala? Generally, no specific vaccinations are required for travelers visiting Kerala. However, it's advisable to consult a travel clinic or your healthcare provider for recommendations on vaccinations and health precautions.
5. What are the must-visit places in Kerala for tourists from Singapore? Some popular attractions in Kerala include Munnar (hill station), Alleppey (backwaters), Kochi (historic city), Thekkady (wildlife sanctuary), and Varkala/Kovalam (beaches). The choice depends on your interests.
6. What is the currency in Kerala, and can I use Singapore Dollars there? The currency in Kerala is the Indian Rupee (INR). You'll need to exchange your Singapore Dollars for Indian Rupees upon arrival. Credit and debit cards are widely accepted in most tourist areas.
7. Is it safe for solo female travelers from Singapore to visit Kerala? Kerala is considered a safe destination for solo female travelers. However, it's essential to exercise standard precautions, such as avoiding isolated areas at night and dressing modestly, to ensure your safety.
8. Are English and other languages commonly spoken in Kerala? Yes, English is widely spoken and understood in Kerala, especially in tourist areas and among service providers. Malayalam is the state's official language, but communication in English is relatively easy.
9. What are the recommended modes of transportation within Kerala? Kerala has a well-developed transportation network, including taxis, auto-rickshaws, buses, and rented vehicles. You can choose the mode that suits your travel plans and budget.
10. Can I find vegetarian or halal food options in Kerala? Yes, Kerala offers a variety of vegetarian and halal food options. You'll find numerous restaurants and eateries that cater to different dietary preferences.
11. Are there any cultural etiquettes I should be aware of when visiting Kerala? Kerala has a rich cultural heritage. While people are generally welcoming, it's advisable to dress modestly when visiting temples and religious sites. Respect local customs and traditions.
12. Can I book Kerala tour packages from Singapore online? Yes, you can book Kerala tour packages from Singapore online through various travel agencies and tour operators. Ensure that you choose a reputable agency and thoroughly review the package details before booking.
These FAQs should help you prepare for your Kerala tour from Singapore, but it's always a good idea to do additional research and plan your trip according to your specific interests and needs.
Kerala Tour from Singapore Route Map Details : Singapore to Kochi Airport (by Flight): Distance: Approximately 2,500 kilometers (1,550 miles), Time: The flight duration from Singapore to Cochin International Airport varies, but it's typically around 4 to 5 hours. Kochi Airport to Kochi City (by Road): Distance: Approximately 36 kilometers (22 miles), Time: The drive from Cochin International Airport to the city of Kochi usually takes about 1 hour, depending on traffic.
Kochi to Munnar (by Road): Distance: Approximately 130 kilometers (81 miles), Time: The road journey from Kochi to Munnar typically takes around 3 to 4 hours, depending on the route and road conditions. The scenic route through the Western Ghats is beautiful but can be winding.
Munnar to Thekkady (by Road): Distance: Approximately 90 kilometers (56 miles), Time: The drive from Munnar to Thekkady takes about 3 hours, offering picturesque views along the way. Thekkady to Kumarakom (by Road): Distance: Approximately 125 kilometers (78 miles), Time: The road trip from Thekkady to Kumarakom can take around 3 to 4 hours, depending on the route and traffic.
Kumarakom to Alleppey (by Road): Distance: Approximately 33 kilometers (20 miles), Time: The drive from Kumarakom to Alleppey is relatively short and takes about 1 to 1.5 hours. Alleppey Houseboat Experience: The duration of your houseboat experience in Alleppey can vary based on your booking. Typically, it can be a one-day or one-night experience, but longer options are available. Alleppey to Cochin Airport (by Road): Distance: Approximately 85 kilometers (53 miles), Time: The journey from Alleppey to Cochin International Airport usually takes around 2 to 2.5 hours by road, depending on traffic. Cochin Airport to Singapore (by Flight): Distance: Approximately 2,500 kilometers (1,550 miles), Time: The flight duration from Cochin International Airport to Singapore is similar to the outbound flight, typically around 4 to 5 hours. Please note that these are approximate distances and travel times and can vary based on factors such as traffic conditions, road quality, and specific routes chosen. Additionally, flight schedules may vary, so it's essential to check with airlines for the most up-to-date information on flight times and availability.
POST YOUR TOUR REQUIREMENTS AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE OF HOSPITALITY