Nestled in the southern part of India, Kerala is often referred to as "God's Own Country" for its enchanting natural beauty, serene backwaters, lush green landscapes, and vibrant culture. If you're a traveler from Nepal seeking an unforgettable experience in this tropical paradise, Kerala tour packages are your gateway to this magical land. In this article, we'll explore the various Kerala tour packages available from Nepal to help you plan your dream vacation.
1. Kerala Tour Packages from Nepal : Kerala offers a diverse range of experiences, and choosing the right tour package can make your journey seamless and enjoyable. Here are some options for exploring Kerala from Nepal
2. Kerala Tour Packages from Nepal by Train : For travelers who appreciate the scenic route, taking a train journey from Nepal to Kerala is an excellent choice. The train ride provides breathtaking views as it meanders through the lush landscapes of India, offering a unique and immersive experience.
3. Kerala Tour Packages from Nepal by Bus : If you prefer a more budget-friendly option, consider traveling from Nepal to Kerala by bus. Several bus operators offer comfortable and affordable services, allowing you to soak in the beauty of the Indian countryside during your journey.
4. Kerala Tour Packages from Nepal by Flight or Air : For those seeking a quicker and more convenient way to reach Kerala, flights from Nepal to major Kerala cities, such as Kochi, Trivandrum, and Calicut, are readily available. This option is ideal for travelers with limited time or those who wish to avoid long journeys.
5. Kerala Family Tour from Nepal : Kerala is an ideal destination for family vacations. Tour packages for families from Nepal often include visits to wildlife sanctuaries, houseboat cruises, and beautiful beaches. Kerala's family-friendly atmosphere ensures that every member of your family will have a memorable experience.
6. Kerala Couple Tour Packages from Nepal : Couples looking for a romantic getaway can choose specialized Kerala tour packages that include stays in luxurious resorts, candlelit dinners, and private boat rides through the enchanting backwaters. Kerala provides the perfect backdrop for couples to create lasting memories.
7. Kerala Senior Citizen Tour Packages from Nepal : Kerala is a senior-friendly destination with its serene ambiance and comfortable accommodations. Senior citizens from Nepal can opt for tour packages tailored to their needs, ensuring a relaxing and enjoyable experience.
8. Kerala Women Tour Packages from Nepal : Women travelers from Nepal can embark on a unique adventure by choosing Kerala tour packages designed exclusively for them. These tours focus on safety, camaraderie, and cultural experiences, offering the chance to explore Kerala with like-minded women.
9. Kerala Tourism Office in Nepal : For comprehensive information about Kerala tour packages and assistance in planning your trip, you can visit the Kerala Tourism Office in Nepal. Knowledgeable staff can provide details about various tour packages, local attractions, and travel tips to make your journey hassle-free.
10. Kerala Tourism Development Corporation (KTDC) Tour Packages from Nepal : The Kerala Tourism Development Corporation (KTDC) offers a wide range of well-organized tour packages. These packages often include comfortable accommodations, guided tours, and visits to Kerala's iconic landmarks. Travelers from Nepal can rely on KTDC for a quality Kerala experience.
11. Kerala Tour Operators in Nepal : Several tour operators in Nepal specialize in Kerala tours. They can customize packages based on your preferences, ensuring you get the most out of your trip. These operators have local expertise, making them valuable resources for planning your Kerala adventure.
12. Kerala Group Tour Packages from Nepal : Traveling with a group of friends or colleagues from Nepal? Kerala offers exciting group tour packages that cater to various interests, from adventure activities to cultural explorations. Group tours are an excellent way to bond with others while discovering the beauty of Kerala.
Kerala Trip from Nepal -In conclusion, Kerala tour packages from Nepal offer an array of options to explore this captivating destination. Whether you prefer traveling by train, bus, or flight, and regardless of your travel companions or interests, Kerala has something to offer everyone. Pack your bags, embark on your Kerala adventure, and create cherished memories in this remarkable "God's Own Country."
Day 1: Kochi : Arrival in Kochi : Arrive at Cochin Airport from Nepal. Meet and greet by a representative from the tour operator. Transfer to a hotel in Kochi. Explore the attractions of Kochi, such as Fort Kochi, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Santa Cruz Basilica, Kerala Folklore Museum and the Chinese Fishing Nets. Overnight stay in Kochi.
Day 2: Munnar : Kochi to Munnar : After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Munnar. Distance: Approximately 120 kilometers (75 miles)Travel Time: Approximately 3-4 hours by road. Check in to a hotel or resort in Munnar. Spend the day exploring the beautiful landscapes, tea gardens, and waterfalls of Munnar. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar : Munnar Sightseeing : After breakfast, embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit popular attractions such as the Tata Tea Museum, Echo Point, Mattupetty Dam and Lake, Top Station, Pothamedu Viewpoint, Blossom International Park and Eravikulam National Park. Enjoy activities like boating and horse riding. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 4: Thekkady : Munnar to Thekkady : After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Thekkady. Distance: Approximately 90 kilometers (56 miles), Travel Time: Approximately 3 hours by road. Check in to a hotel or resort in Thekkady. Experience a thrilling wildlife safari in Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Spice Plantation visit. Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 5: Alleppey Houseboat : Thekkady to Alleppey Houseboat : After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey. Distance: Approximately 140 kilometers (87 miles), Travel Time: Approximately 4-5 hours by road. Board a luxury houseboat for an overnight stay and cruise in the backwaters of Alleppey.Overnight stay on the houseboat.
Day 6: Kovalam : Alleppey to Kovalam : After breakfast on the houseboat, disembark and proceed to Kovalam. Distance: Approximately 160 kilometers (99 miles), Travel Time: Approximately 4-5 hours by road. Check in to a hotel or resort in Kovalam. Relax on the beautiful beaches of Kovalam and enjoy water sports activities. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Day 7: Kovalam : Kovalam Sightseeing : After breakfast, explore the attractions of Kovalam. Visit the famous lighthouse, indulge in spa and Ayurvedic treatments, and Relax on the Beaches: Kovalam is famous for its crescent-shaped beaches with golden sand. Spend time relaxing on the beaches, sunbathing, and enjoying the serene atmosphere.. Overnight stay in Kovalam.
Day 8: Kanyakumari : Kovalam to Kanyakumari and Trivandrum : After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Kanyakumari. Explore the iconic landmarks of Kanyakumari, including the Vivekananda Rock Memorial and Thiruvalluvar Statue. Witness the mesmerizing sunset at the southernmost tip of India. Return to Trivandrum and check in to a hotel for overnight stay.
Day 9: Departure : Departure from Trivandrum to Nepal : After breakfast, explore the attractions of Trivandrum, such as the Padmanabhaswamy Temple and Napier Museum (if time permits). Transfer to Trivandrum International Airport for your departure. Please note that this itinerary is a suggestion and can be customized based on your preferences.
1 : Submit your tour plan by clicking the link.
2 : Your enquiry automatically forwarded up to 2 leading tour operators/ advisors in Kerala and your home town.
3 : Tour advisors will contact you through either phone or email for preparing the best tour itinerary as per your budget and duration of stay.
4 : You shall get the tour plan and cost from our recommended tour advisors.
5 : You may opt for the best tour itinerary/advisor as per your wish.
6 : The tour operator will confirm the tour plan and ask you to pay a 25% advance payment. Balance payment you can pay on arrival.
7 : You will get vehicle details and driver details 2 days before arrival.
8 : Our recommended tour operators representative will receive you on arrival at the airport/railway station/bus station.
9 : Your dedicated tour advisor will be available to support you from start to end of your tour.
10 : Our service is absolutely free of cost.
1. How can I travel from Nepal to Kerala? You can travel from Nepal to Kerala by train, bus, or flight. Choose the mode of transportation that best suits your preferences and schedule.
2. What are the popular destinations to visit in Kerala from Nepal? Some popular destinations in Kerala include Munnar, Alleppey (for backwaters), Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Thekkady, and Wayanad, among others.
3. Are there direct trains from Nepal to Kerala? There are no direct train services from Nepal to Kerala. Travelers usually take a train to an Indian city near the Nepal-India border and then continue their journey by train or other means within India.
4. How long is the train journey from the Nepal-India border to Kerala? The duration of the train journey within India depends on your destination within Kerala. It can range from a few hours to a full day's journey, so it's essential to check specific train schedules.
5. Are there comfortable bus services from Nepal to Kerala? Several bus operators offer services between Nepal and India, but you will likely need to switch buses once you cross the border into India. It's advisable to book your bus tickets in advance.
6. Are there direct flights from Nepal to Kerala? Yes, there are direct flights from major cities in Nepal to Kerala's airports, such as Kochi, Trivandrum, and Calicut. These flights are convenient for travelers seeking a quicker journey.
7. What is the best time to visit Kerala from Nepal? The best time to visit Kerala is during the winter months (November to February) when the weather is pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities.
8. Do I need any special permits to visit Kerala from Nepal? As a Nepali citizen, you may need to obtain an Indian tourist visa to visit Kerala. Ensure that you have the necessary documentation and check visa requirements before your trip.
9. Is Kerala safe for travelers from Nepal? Kerala is generally considered safe for travelers from Nepal. Like any other destination, it's essential to exercise standard safety precautions and stay informed about local conditions.
10. What are the must-visit attractions in Kerala for tourists from Nepal? Must-visit attractions include the backwaters of Alleppey, the hill stations of Munnar and Wayanad, historical sites in Kochi, and the wildlife sanctuaries like Periyar in Thekkady.
11. Are there special tour packages for families, couples, and groups from Nepal to Kerala? - Yes, tour operators offer packages tailored to the specific needs and preferences of families, couples, and groups. You can choose packages that cater to your interests and group size.
12. How can I get in touch with Kerala tourism authorities or tour operators in Nepal? - You can contact Kerala tour operators in Nepal through their websites, travel agencies, or by visiting their offices. Kerala Tourism's official website also provides valuable information.
13. What should I pack for my Kerala trip from Nepal? - Depending on the season, pack comfortable clothing, sunscreen, insect repellent, and any specific items required for your planned activities (e.g., hiking gear or swimwear).
14. Is it possible to hire a local guide for exploring Kerala from Nepal? - Yes, you can hire local guides at many tourist destinations in Kerala to enhance your travel experience and gain insights into the local culture and history.
These frequently asked questions should help you prepare for your Kerala tour from Nepal. Always research and plan well in advance to ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey to this beautiful state in southern India.
Kerala Tour from Nepal Route Map Details : Nepal to Kochi Airport by Flight: Distance: The distance will vary depending on the airport in Nepal you depart from (e.g., Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu). Typically, flights from Nepal to India cover a distance of around 1,500 to 2,000 kilometers (930 to 1,240 miles). Flight Time: Typically around 3 to 4 hours, depending on the flight route and stops. Kochi Airport to Kochi City: Distance: Approximately 35 kilometers (22 miles) by road. Travel Time: About 1 to 1.5 hours, depending on traffic conditions. Kochi to Munnar: Distance: Approximately 130 kilometers (81 miles) by road. Travel Time: Approximately 4 to 5 hours, depending on road conditions and traffic. Munnar to Thekkady:
Distance: Approximately 90 kilometers (56 miles) by road. Travel Time: Approximately 3 to 4 hours, depending on road conditions. Thekkady to Alleppey (for Houseboat Stay): Distance: Approximately 140 kilometers (87 miles) by road. Travel Time: Approximately 4 to 5 hours, depending on road conditions. Alleppey to Kovalam: Distance: Approximately 160 kilometers (99 miles) by road. Travel Time: Approximately 4 to 5 hours, depending on road conditions.
Kovalam to Kanyakumari: Distance: Approximately 85 kilometers (53 miles) by road. Travel Time: About 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on road conditions. Kanyakumari to Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) Airport: Distance: Approximately 90 kilometers (56 miles) by road. Travel Time: About 2 to 2.5 hours, depending on road conditions. Thiruvananthapuram Airport to Nepal by Flight: Distance: The distance will vary depending on your final destination in Nepal. Typically, flights from Thiruvananthapuram to Nepal cover a distance of around 1,500 to 2,000 kilometers (930 to 1,240 miles). Flight Time: Typically around 3 to 4 hours, depending on the flight route and stops. Please note that the mentioned travel times are approximate and can vary based on factors such as traffic, road conditions, and the mode of transportation chosen. It's advisable to check the latest travel information, including flight schedules and road conditions, when planning your trip. Additionally, consider adding some buffer time to your itinerary to account for unexpected delays and to enjoy your journey at a relaxed pace.
POST YOUR TOUR REQUIREMENTS AND FEEL THE DIFFERENCE OF HOSPITALITY